I’m tight so if I can get away with not paying for luggage, I will.
This week I’m in Spain and have travelled here with hand luggage only, which means I’m limited to 10 liquids which are no more than 100ml each.
I’m also limited on weight and space so taking my bountiful selection of palettes is going to take up valuable space.
I managed to whittle my liquids down to nine:
– NIVEA Sun cream factor 50 – and yup that’s the kids version. You don’t go abroad (or out in the sun at all) without factor 50 when you’re as pale as me.
– Sanctuary Spa body wash – who says you need to forgo luxury when abroad?
– N07 Beautifully Matte foundation
– Batiste dry shampoo
– nSPA Melting Cleansing Gel
– nSPA Brightening Day Cream
– Superdrug toothpaste
– MUA Mascara
As for everything else I packed clever and light:
– Estée Lauder Raisins palette – always looks good.
– Sleek contour kit – contains blusher and a bronzer in one palette.
– GOSH Pressed Powder
– Rimmel 006 Pink Blush
What are your holiday must-haves?