Hello, March! My brain has finally got used to writing 2016. Yesterday, I realised that in three months time I will have completed my second year of university – how has it gone that fast?
February definitely seemed to go faster to me after I decided to move to another hotel owned by the chain I work for. The traffic and road works are so ridiculous that it takes me an hour to drive 7 miles, which is daft. I’m really going to miss everyone, and it’s kind of strange to me that this weekend I’ll be working with new people.
Blog – Lazy Cat Kitchen
Since going vegan, I’ve been looking at so many different food blogs and this one has so many delicious recipes that I want to try. Plus, it’s called ‘Lazy Cat Kitchen’, what’s not to love about that?
One of the things I’ve missed since becoming vegan is lemon meringue, and Ania has an amazing looking vegan lemon meringue pie.
Blog posts I enjoyed
- Lies #BookBloggers Tell Themselves – Paper Fury | ALL OF THESE THINGS!
- I Am a Loner – Oddly Lovely | I can completely relate to everything Cat says in this post. I have a few close friends that I like being with, but I’m ok with being on my own and I find that doing things on my own makes me feel energised and clear.
- The Blogging Rules I Break – The Lilac Linnet | Amongst all the blog posts telling us about what we should be doing with our blogs, it’s nice to read about someone who ignores all of those rules.
In February, my playlist was all over the place. There was some All Time Low and Good Charlotte, some Avril Lavigne, Bring Me The Horizon and lots of Pvris.
I started watching Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments and the script is very cheesy, and it’s quite different to the book but I cannot stop watching it. I think I’m just hoping the script is suddenly going to get better, and I am definitely shipping the Malec.
Tom started watching The League last week and I’ve watched most of them with him. They’re definitely not safe for watching while my Nan’s about, but they’re pretty funny.
I read two stand out books in February:
- Did I Mention I Need You – Estelle Maskame
- Crush – Eve Ainsworth (I’ll post a review this in a couple of weeks)
Most popular posts on Eat Read Glam in February
- Free printable polka dot printable timetables | You guys are being super organised again!
- Which European city should I visit next?
- My favourite cruelty free brands
- Did I Mention I Need You – Estelle Maskame – I got my book mojo back!
- 30 Day Vegan Challenge – #Week 2
What did you enjoy in February? Feel free to share links tomorrow.