How was March for you? With the Easter break and working so much, March has whizzed by without me even realising it.
BLOG – UN-FANCY
I found Caroline’s blog at the end of last year, and it filled me with the inspiration to start my own capsule wardrobe. However, at the time she was on a blogging break – she returned a few weeks ago and I can’t help but get a little excited when I see she’s published a new post. I feel like my style, or what I want my style to be, is quite similar to Caroline’s so I’ve found her blog so helpful for giving me inspiration.
BLOG POSTS I ENJOYED
Admittedly, I didn’t have a lot of time to read blog posts in March (sorry!) but I did read a few stunners.
- Colour Magic, Tarot Cards, and Spiritual Psychology – Oddly Lovely | I’m sure that if you went through all of my STL posts, you’d see that there is at least one of Cat’s blog posts featured in every single one, and for good reason. This is one of my favourite posts she’s written; it’s thought provoking and so well written.
- Today’s Look – Radioactive – Linda Hallberg | I can’t say this is a makeup look I’m ever likely to wear, but how beautiful and perfect is it?
- Vegan Lemon Curd – Minimalist Baker | Lemon curd is one of my great loves, and I need to give this vegan recipe a go.
- How To Beat The Instagram Update & Why It’s Good For Bloggers – Fashion Mumblr | Let’s be honest, we all knew that when Facebook bought Instagram, despite their insistence, they would end up changing it, so the latest update comes as no surprise – to me at least.
- Completed: Silk Polka Dot Blouse + Corduroy Shirt – Lladybird | I’ve not made anything in a while, and these two items are stunning and have filled me with inspiration.
I’ve not actually listened to a huge amount of music this month because I’ve become hooked on The Infinite Monkey Cage podcasts. Brian Cox and Robin Ince are joined by specialists and experts and debate all kinds of things science related – what’s not to love?
Tom and I got hooked on Arrested Development in March.
Oh man, reading time was pretty much non-existant in March.
A few days ago, I had a Nando’s veggie burger in the form of a wrap, and oh my, it was amazing.
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS ON EAT READ GLAM
- My favourite cruelty free beauty brands
- Free printable polka dot timetables
- Quick Fix Facials Exfoliating Scrub review
- February roundup and March to be read
- LUSH Dark Angels review
What did you enjoy in March? Feel free to leave links.